Hello Again! We Are Now Providing All Dental Services!
We are pleased to announce that we are now providing all dental services.
As always, the health and well-being of our patients, team members and community remain our priority. Our goal will be to continue to provide you with exceptional dental care in a warm and caring environment, while at the same time strictly following all COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols established by the ADA&C and Alberta Health Services, including the following:
• Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to with some necessary exceptions.
• Placing a physical barrier at the reception desk.
• Requiring patients to wear a mask and gloves and perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving the office.
• Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment.
• Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members and visitors to the office.
• No-contact temperature taking for all patients and team members.
• Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every patient.
• Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area by spacing out patients.
• Setting aside special appointment times for high-risk patients.
We have also taken the extra precautionary measure of placing portable HEPA filtration units in every dental operatory.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all again. Take care and stay safe!
Dr. Dirk A. Thompson &
the Advance Your Health Dental Team