Hello Again! We're Reopening For Full Dental Services on May 14, 2020!
We are pleased to announce that we are now providing all dental services for our patients.
Although we are excited to open our doors again, as always, the health and well-being of our patients, team members and community remain our priority.
Our goal will be to continue to provide you with exceptional dental care,
while at the same time strictly following all COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols
established by the ADA&C and Alberta Health Services, including the following:
· Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to with some necessary exceptions.
· Erecting a physical barrier at the reception desk.
· Requiring patients to wear a mask and gloves and perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving the office.
· Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment when necessary including eye protection, face masks (such as N95 masks), nitrile gloves, face shields, and gowns by our team members.
· Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members and visitors to the office.
· No-contact temperature taking and recording for all patients and team members.
· Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every patient.
· Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area and office by spacing out patient arrivals and departures.
· Setting aside special appointment times for high-risk patients such as those with lung or cardiovascular diseases, immunocompromised patients and patients over the age of 65.
We have also taken the extra precautionary measure of placing portable HEPA filtration units in every dental operatory.
If you would like to make either a dental or hygiene appointment or, if you have any other questions regarding your dental care at our office,
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you all again. Take care and stay safe!
Dr. Dirk A. Thompson &
the Advance Your Health Dental Team