July 6, 2021 Update: Our Calgary Dentist in NW Calgary (Kensington / Hillhurst / Sunnyside) Continues to Ensure Your Safety After Alberta's Stage 3 Re-Opening
As we enter Alberta's Stage 3 re-opening, our Calgary dentist, Dr. Dirk Thompson, and his dedicated dental team continue to strive to provide you with exceptional dental care in a warm and caring environment, while at the same time continuing to make the health and well-being of our patients, team members and community our priority.
As recommended by the Alberta Dental Association & College that all Calgary dentist offices continue to follow COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols as much as possible, most of our COVID-19 policies and procedures remain in place, including the following:
- Maintaining a physical barrier at our dental reception desk.
- Requiring patients to perform hand hygiene upon entering our dental office.
- Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment.
- Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members and visitors to our dental office.
- Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently.
- Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area.
- Strongly recommending that all patients and visitors wear a mask while at our office.
- On request, setting aside special appointment times for high-risk patients.
- Maintaining portable HEPA filtration units in every dental operatory.
For more information regarding the COVID-19 specific procedures instituted at our Calgary dentist office, we invite you to review our dedicated COVID-19 web page which is accessible at the top of our main page.
We thank you for your continued patience and we wish everyone a wonderful summer with many happy, healthy smiles.
We look forward to seeing you. Take care, stay well and smile!
Dr. Dirk A. Thompson &
the Advance Your Health Dental Team