December 8, 2020 Update: Our Calgary Dentist Continues to Provide All Dental Services in NW Calgary (Kensington/Hillhurst/Sunnyside)!
To update our patients, following the Government of Alberta's announcement on December 8, 2020, we advise that we continue to be open as usual to our serve our patients during the new restriction period.
As always, the health and well-being of our patients, team members and community remain our priority. Our goal will be to continue to provide you with exceptional dental care in a warm and caring environment, while at the same time strictly following all COVID-19 enhanced infection protection and prevention protocols established by the ADA&C and Alberta Health Services, including the following:
• Ensuring social distancing protocols are adhered to, with some necessary exceptions.
• Placing a physical barrier at our dental reception desk.
• Requiring patients to wear a mask and gloves and perform hand hygiene before entering and leaving our dental office.
• Wearing enhanced personal protective equipment.
• Screening for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors of all patients, team members and visitors to our dental office.
• No-contact temperature taking for all patients and dental team members.
• Cleaning the reception area with appropriate disinfectants frequently and after every patient.
• Minimizing the number of patients in the reception area by spacing out patients.
• Setting aside special appointment times for high-risk patients.
We have also taken the extra precautionary measure of placing portable HEPA filtration units in every dental operatory.
We thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing all of our patients. Take care and stay safe!
Dr. Dirk A. Thompson &
the Advance Your Health Dental Team